PPR pipes are widely used in industrial and residential buildings, sanitary drinking water supply and hot water heating. PPR pipes are divided into two types of hot and cold water pipes. The wall of the cold water pipe is thin and the wall of the hot water pipe is thick, so the performance of the hot water pipe is much better in terms of fracture resistance, and the price of the hot water pipe is more expensive than that of the cold water. For the sake of insurance, many manufacturers do not separate the hot and cold water pipes to crack during the construction process, which improves the safety factor.
1. A good PPR hose is soft, not easy to squeeze and deform, even if the deformation does not break, it greatly reduces the use of joints.
2. Anti-corrosion and anti-scale, the chemical properties of the pipe fittings can resist the corrosion of chemical substances, and the smooth inner surface can avoid the formation of scale.
3. High temperature and high pressure PR pipe, pipe fittings with a water pressure of 45 kg/square centimeter at room temperature, and the deformation temperature of the pipe is 112 degrees Celsius.
4. The PPR pipe has a long service life, and the pipe fittings have strong anti-aging ability, and the normal function can reach more than 50 years.
5. The construction of the PPR pipe is simple and fast, the flexibility of the pipe makes the construction very fast, and it is easy to connect (connected with the socket of the hot melt machine), safe and reliable.
6. Economic benefits Due to the simple construction, there is no contradiction and influence with other engineering projects, the construction period is shortened, and the cost is reduced by 60% compared with copper pipes, which has superior economic benefits.
Therefore, consumers should be cautious when purchasing, and must choose a suitable, large-scale PPR pipe wholesale. In addition to installation, there are some points to pay attention to for the quality assurance of the pipe. You might as well listen to the advice of PPR elbow factory.